Thermo Scientific Niton DXL Desktop Analyzer
The Thermo Scientific Niton DLX desktop x-ray lab delivers fast and accurate XRF-based precious metal analysis results in an elegantly designed system. Whether you are a retail jeweller, pawn shop, jewellery manufacture, or otherwise involved in the business of buying and recycling scrap jewellery, you can take advantage of superior performance in a compact footprint - confident that your operations are backed by the world leader in serving science and pioneer in portable XRF technology.
Laboratory-quality Analysis with the push of a Button
Throughout the precious metal life cycle - from refining to recycling - the goal is always to ensure quality, control costs, and achieve accurate purity analysis. With the high price of gold and other precious metals, even a small variation in composition accuracy can be costly.
Designed specifically for counterpart use in retail environments, yet portable and rugged for use in remote testing locations, the Thermo Scientific Niton DLX x-ray fluorescence (XRF) precious metal analyzer delivers fast, reliable results...and unlike more traditional testing methods, it is completely nondestructive. These analyzers provide you with the ideal method to test the purity and chemistry of all precious metals, with unmatched simplicity, performance, features, and portability. Its compact design and AC or battery-powered operation allow easy movement within the shop or to remote locations. It's your personal field laboratory for dependable elemental analysis that delivers a real competitive edge.
- Fast, one-touch operation - allows for quick, smooth, efficient transactions...results in less than 5 seconds
- Simple, intuitive, touch-screen operation - can be operated easily by non-technical personnel without the need for an external PC
- Shielded sample Chamber - designed to prevent x-ray exposure to customers and operators
- AuDIT plating detection technology - designed to promptly warn users of the presence of gold-plated material
- Integrated CCD camera - permits easy sample positioning and imagine recording
- Optional 3 mm small-spot focus - allows isolation and testing of small components
- Front and rear windows for viewing LED-illuminated sample chamber - helps ensure that items being analyzed never leave the customer's site
- 1 Year Manufacturer Warranty Included
- Onsight training by factory service agent included with purchase
The Instrument Of Choice
Just a few seconds - that's all it takes to measure the exact precious metal content in jewellery, coins, and other valuable products using the Niton DLX precious metal analyzer. Give up the harsh acids and take advantage of the following Benefits:
- Exceptionally fast, easy to use -
Just close the lid and push a button. See results in seconds on a bright, touch-screen colour display. No need to use any harsh chemicals or acids that can burn your fingers, ruin clothing, and damage countertops. Further, an optional small-spot focus allows isolation and testing of small components, while the built-in CCD camera makes precise sample positioning effortless.
- Accurate and Precise -
Its fire assay comparable results help prevent losses due to the purchase or under-karated and counterfeit material.
- Fit, Form, Function -
Engineered with retail environments in mind, Niton DLX precious metal analyzers ship from the factory fully calibrated and ready to use upon arrival at your site. The closed beam design prevents x-ray exposure to customers and operators, and the front and rear windows reveal an LED-illuminated sample chamber, which ensures that items undergoing analysis never leave the customer's sight.
- Gold-plate detection -
AuDIT, a proprietary technology developed for, and only available on Thermo Scientific portable XRF analyzers, helps you meet the challenge of identifying gold-plated items...vermeil (gold-plated silver), gold-plated copper, steel, tungsten, and any other non-gold substrate.
- Nondestructive -
Unlike destructive testing methods, such as acid and fire assay, tested samples remain intact and undamaged.
The Scientific Niton DLX precious metal analyzers provide you with many distinct advantages:
- Easier, faster, more accurate than nitric acid test methods
- Faster, more comprehensive analysis than fire assay, with comparable accuracy
- Simultaneous analysis of all precious metals as well as many other common alloying elements
|Analytical Range||21 elements including all precious metals|
|Internal CCD Camera||for precise sample positioning|
|Detector||High-Performance Si-PIN semiconductor|
|Display||Color Touch-Screen Keyboard|
|Data Storage||Internal >10,000 readings with spectra|
|Data transfer||USB included|
|Test Chamber||6.9" D x 7.2" W x 5.2" H|
|Security||Password-protected user security|
|Included||lithium-ion battery/110/220V AC adapter + More|
|Weight||17 lbs (7.7kg)|
|Outside Dimensions||15.6" D x 8.1" W x 10.4" H|