GemPen - Premium Package
The GemPen® provides professional users with the means to efficiently determine whether a diamond, ruby or sapphire is natural, synthetic (man-made) or treated (visually improved to increase the value). The tool is portable, durable and gives instant results. GemPen® is used to validate gemstones.
Founded by industry professionals and utilizing top-tier technology, GemPen®
enables professional users to validate the identity of gemstones.
- Distinguish natural from synthetic
- Identify treatment of gemstones
- GemPen works for diamonds, rubies and sapphires.
- Hexagonal Pen Grip
- Interchangeable Filters
- USB-C Standard For Recharging
- Dust & Rain Proof
- Shock resistant, with protective casing
- Highly Durable
- Easy to use
- Hard case designed to be used as a darkroom
- Enables professional users to validate the identity of gemstones
- Can distinguish natural from synthetic gemstones
- Can identify the treatment of gemstones
Watch Demo Videos Below:
Here's another example below of GemPen used on a small parcel of melee diamonds. Out of the 49 melees, 14 are HPHT synthetics and emits a fluorescence effect.
The melees are placed in the Travel Case that function as a portable darkroom and are then scanned with GemPen®. Validation in your pocket.