1st Stage Polishing Sisal Ø1½" x 1" Sisal
- The Sisal dollymops are a made from natural material.
- Sisal comes from a plant grown in the far east and South America
- Speedy fast cutting beginning stage polishing mop.
- Removing deep pit holes casting flash marks.
- Every Sisal Dolly section is manufactured with averagely 5 layers of best quality material.
- Every section is separated by a layer of calico cotton.
- You will not find alternative materials used to fill these mops.
- Chemical treated for hardest and compound retention (lasts longer).
- Sisal Dollymops are used on non-precious metals.
- Some popular metals sisals can be used on are brass, copper, cast iron, steel, and pewter.
- 4mm Bore
- Material thickness .34mm
- Sisal layers size 2.25mm
- Six stitches per 1" inch