Scotch-Brite radial bristle discs Grit 120 (White) Ø150mm
Scotch-Brite radial bristle discs replace alternative abrasives, wire brushes, chemicals and compounds for deburring, cleaning, finishing and polishing detailed parts or small areas. These discs have exceptionally flexible bristles for improved con-formability.
- Scotch-Brite 3M technology
- 8 lap wheel (1 wheel consists of 8 discs)
- Adjustable bore diameter: Ø12.75, 16, 20, 22 & 26mm all possible
- The centre bore consists of rings which when removed adjust the centre bore size
- Can be used for cleaning, finishing, polishing, pre-polishing, texturing blending and fire scale removal
- Easily glide through grooves, fine details and any awkward areas
- Available in various grades to handle delicate or harsher work for finishing
- Radial bristle wheels can be used on gold, silver, platinum, palladium, copper, brass, aluminium, pewter, tin, steel, and bronze
- Cool running & non-loading
- They create a controllable, uniform finish throughout their lifespan.
- Supremely clean as no need for compound or abrasive