What is a GemPen®?
GemPen® is a professional diamond identifier and gemstone screener in the palm of your hands with premium class Top Tier Technology for Jewellers, Pawnbrokers, Gemologists, Diamond Dealers and Gemstone Collectors for when you need professional class results instantly. This handheld diamond simulant identifier can be used to test gemstones of all shapes and size, loose, mounted, or otherwise. Using the case provided as a darkroom, a user can manually test and analyse gemstones in seconds. Noting a fluorescent effect establishes that the gemstone is a simulated diamond, or a synthetic gemstone. Reading the GemPen® Diamond Map will give additional information pertaining to the history of your diamond or gemstone.
Features of the GemPen®
- Shows instant fluorescent effect on Synthetic and Natural Diamonds
- Our diamond verification tool comes with 4 diamond screening filters
- Identifies lab-created diamonds made through HPHT or CVD
- This professional diamond identifier verifies stones in a matter of seconds
- Works on all gemstone sizes, ranging from 0.01ct-10.00+
- Our diamond verifier is portable in size; pocket-sized
- Works on rough and polished gemstones
- Our diamond verifier can distinguish the HPHT treatment on natural diamonds
- Battery lasts up to 1 hr before USB charging needed
- Comes with travel case which doubles as a darkroom
- Our diamond verifier works on diamonds, rubies and sapphires
- Created by a Gemologist for Gemologists
Application of a GemPen
The GemPen® has many applications outside of jewellery stores. These include, but are not limited to, diamond and gemstone wholesale and retailers, gemology labs, auction and appraisal houses, jewellery repair houses, diamond and gemstone labs.
Professional Grade Technology
GemPen is an Award Winning Professional Gemstone Screener in the palm of your hands with premium class Top Tier Technology for Jewellers, Pawnbrokers, Gemologists, Diamond Dealers and Gemstone Collectors for when you need professional class results instantly.
Length: 24 cm
Width: 3.6 cm
Height: 3.2 cm
Weight: 0.4 kg
Stone Testing Capabilities
Weight of stones: All
Size of stones: All
Colour of stones: D-M
Shape of stones: All
Diamond simulants: Yes
Mounted stones: Yes
GemPen is a portable, Rechargeable electronic Screening device for Diamonds and Gemstones and specially designed for the working Jeweller, Pawnbroker, Gemmologist, Gemstone Collector/Dealer and Jewellery Maker. The technology utilises specialised UV filtering providing users with the means to efficiently and swiftly indicate whether a diamond is natural, synthetic (man-made) or treated (improved).GEMPEN
What people say
"GemPen is a literal game changer"
Since we adopted the GemPen into our business its completly changed how we verify our diamonds and gemstones which used to take us many hours and sometimes days to check and sort, now it takes minutes.
Zaq Caan - CEO www.harperkendall.com
"GemPen saved us a lot of time and money"
Having to sift and sort through many batches of diamonds regularly the GemPen makes the whole job a breeze.
Richard Cohen - Sales Manager Dynagem London
"GemPen quickly proved to be useful; The fact that you can screen multiple stones in a jewellery or in a batch of melee has been a real time-saver for us. It is the preferred tool for initial examination of jewellery to detect synthetics."